games

Ads by Eonads banggood 18% OFF LightInTheBox Magic Cabin Hat Country LLC HearthSong 15% Off Your First Purchase! Code: WELCOME15 Stacy Adams

Peter Andre - Peter Andre Wants Some Fun - Contactmusic.com

fun - Google News
Google News
Peter Andre - Peter Andre Wants Some Fun - Contactmusic.com
Apr 10th 2012, 05:02

Peter Andre isn't looking for a meaningful relationship and just wants to have some fun.

Peter Andre isn't looking for a meaningful relationship.

The reality TV star - who has two children, Junior, six, and four-year-old Princess, with ex-wife Katie Price, as well as helping raise her nine-year-old son Harvey from a previous relationship - says he hasn't got the time or energy to start looking for his next long-term partner so wants to concentrate on having fun.

Writing in his column for new! magazine, which is out today (10.04.12), Pete said: ''People often ask me how my love life is, whether I'm still single or if I've got my eye on anyone. I may not have found The One just yet, but don't you worry about me - I've got a feeling that this year something is going to happen.

''But I've been thinking - maybe I've been too focused on finding something meaningful. I've got nearly a year to go until I turn 40 so perhaps, until then, I should just throw in the towel and have some fun. Then, when I hit the big 4-0, I can think about getting serious with someone!''

For the moment, Pete is concentrating on being there for his brother, Andrew, who is currently battling cancer.

He said: ''My brother Andrew had his first round of chemo last week and we were all feeling really anxious leading up to it. He was in hospital for nearly 48 hours, but I'm happy to say he's now back at home and in good spirits.

''We don't yet know how he's going to take to the chemo, but the doctors and nurses at The Royal Marsden have been amazing. ''Andrew told me he's going to be like a gladiator going into battle - he's going to fight it all the way. The whole family are so proud of him.''

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers. Five Filters recommends: Donate to Wikileaks.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 意見:

Post a Comment

Random article